The Hellersen Sports Clinic is one of the leading specialist clinics for orthopedics, trauma surgery and sports medicine nationwide. Our service portfolio includes the treatment of orthopedic injuries and diseases, the implantation of endoprostheses and sports medicine. Plastic and aesthetic surgery and special pain medicine round out the clinic's spectrum.
Every year, we treat around 8,000 inpatients and 40,000 outpatients in our clinic. Our more than 400-strong #Team Hellersen stands for a high level of specialization and top performance.
- Re-entering the medical profession
- Physicians (m/f/d) in advanced training to become general practitioners, specialists (m/f/d) for internal medicine with additional interest in conservative-orthopedicactivities
- Participation in the internal medicine consultation service in the sports clinic
- Good knowledge of written and spoken German (at least language level C1)
- Treatment of patients with conservative therapy methods
- Knowledge of the ORBIS computer system
- Team spirit and high cooperative attitude for interdisciplinarity
- High degree of reliability, diligence and flexibility
- Independent, goal-oriented and self-reliant way of working
- Interest in multiprofessional issues and solution-oriented action
- Interest in interdisciplinary pain therapy
- Full-time or part-time employment
- Opportunity to work in the sports medicine department (authorization for further training to obtain the additional title "sports medicine" is available)
- Family-friendly regular working hours without weekend or night duty
- An interesting and responsible task in a motivated and committed team in a constantly developing clinic
- Employee benefits such as "Employees recruit employees".
- Offer of qualification and development opportunities
- Performance-oriented remuneration in accordance with TVöD-K and a company pension plan
- Free offers within the scope of the company health management as well as free use of the fitness room
We promote professional equality for all genders and the compatibility of family and career. In the case of equal suitability and qualifications, severely disabled applicants will be given preferential consideration.
Their employment conditions and remuneration are based on the collective agreement for the public service (TVöD) for the service sector hospitals (TVöD-K) in the version applicable to the area of the municipal employers' associations (VKA).