The Hellersen Sports Clinic is one of the leading specialist clinics for orthopedics, trauma surgery and sports medicine nationwide. Our service portfolio includes the treatment of orthopedic injuries and diseases, the implantation of endoprostheses and sports medicine. Plastic and aesthetic surgery and special pain medicine round out the clinic's spectrum.
Every year, we treat around 8,000 inpatients and 40,000 outpatients in our clinic. Our more than 400-strong #Team Hellersen stands for a high level of specialization and top performance.
- Perioperative care including emergency care for approx. 7000 outpatient and inpatient operations
- Application of the usual anesthesia and regional anesthesia procedures
- Holistic anesthesiological care of our patients
- A large number of ultrasound-assisted peripheral regional anesthesia procedures, unilateral or continuous with catheters
- Use of pain pumps for postoperative pain therapy
- Computerized anesthesia documentation
- Automated autotransfusion as a standard procedure that saves foreign blood
On-call services without nights and weekends
- Proficiency in standard anesthesia procedures.
- Experience in the treatment of acute emergencies an advantage
- Sound knowledge of ultrasound-assisted regional anesthesia procedures
- Solid knowledge and skills in ultrasound-assisted placement of peripheral nerve catheters
- Experience in pediatric anesthesia is desirable
- Experience in pain therapy is desirable
- High social and professional competence
- Enthusiasm for new things and open-mindedness towards innovations in medicine and organization
- Confident handling of the PC
- Good knowledge of German according to the language level C1 in word and writing
- High level of commitment, willingness and ability to work in a team
- An interesting and responsible position in a motivated and committed team in a clinic that is constantly evolving
- Structured familiarization concepts
- Employee benefits such as discounts through our corporate benefits program or "Employees recruit employees".
- Offer of qualification and development opportunities
- Performance-related remuneration in accordance with TV-Ärzte VKA and a company pension plan
- Free offers within the scope of the company health management as well as free use of the fitness room
We promote professional equality and the compatibility of family and career. In the case of equal suitability and qualifications, severely disabled applicants will be given preferential consideration. Their terms of employment and remuneration are based on the collective agreement TV-Ärzte VKA in the currently valid version.