The Hellersen Sports Clinic is one of the leading specialist clinics for orthopedics, trauma surgery and sports medicine nationwide. Our service portfolio includes the treatment of orthopedic injuries and diseases, the implantation of endoprostheses and sports medicine. Plastic and aesthetic surgery and special pain medicine round out the clinic's spectrum.
Every year, we treat around 8,000 inpatients and 40,000 outpatients in our clinic. Our more than 400-strong #Team Hellersen stands for a high level of specialization and top performance.
- Ideally, you are a student of human medicine from the first clinical semester or are taking another course of study within the healthcare sector, such as Medical Assisting - Surgery (B.Sc.), or can alternatively demonstrate training in a healthcare profession
- Willingness to take responsibility, reliability as well as an independent and organized way of working
- Quick comprehension and high readiness for action
- Ability to work in a team and integrate
- Reliability and a strong sense of responsibility
- An interesting job in a motivated and committed team in a constantly developing clinic
- An attractive additional income as a student assistant
- Depending on your level of training, you will gain professional experience and insight into the operating room procedures of a specialist department
- Structured familiarization concepts
- Employee benefits such as discounts through our corporate benefits program or "Employees recruit employees".
- Offers for qualification and development opportunities
- Performance-related compensation in accordance with TVöD-K and a company pension plan
- Free offers within the scope of the company health management as well as free use of the fitness room
We promote professional equality and the compatibility of family and career. In the case of equal suitability and qualifications, severely disabled applicants will be given preferential consideration. Their employment conditions and remuneration are based on the collective agreement TVöD-K in the currently valid version.