The Hellersen Sports Clinic is one of the leading specialist clinics for orthopedics, trauma surgery and sports medicine nationwide. Our service portfolio includes the treatment of orthopedic injuries and diseases, the implantation of endoprostheses and sports medicine. Plastic and aesthetic surgery and special pain medicine round out the clinic's spectrum.
Every year, we treat around 8,000 inpatients and 40,000 outpatients in our clinic. Our more than 400-strong #Team Hellersen stands for a high level of specialization and top performance.
- Completed training as an OTA or health care and nursing assistant
- Advanced training in operating room nursing desirable
- Several years of experience in the operating room desirable ideally in the field of orthopedics
- Commitment, reliability and an independent way of working
- Ability and willingness for constructive and interdisciplinary cooperation
- Organizational talent and competent appearance even in stressful situations
- Several years of professional experience is desirable
- A high level of social and professional competence
- Reliability, motivation and collegiality
- High level of commitment, flexibility and loyalty
- Permanent employment on a full-time or part-time basis
- An interesting job in a motivated and committed team in a constantly developing clinic
- A varied range of tasks with a large number of opportunities to help shape the work of the team
- Structured familiarization concepts
- Employee benefits such as discounts through our corporate benefits program or "Employees recruit employees".
- Offers for qualification and development opportunities
- Performance-based remuneration in accordance with TVöD-K and a company pension plan
- Free offers within the scope of the company health management as well as free use of the fitness room
We promote professional equality and the compatibility of family and career. In the case of equal suitability and qualifications, severely disabled applicants will be given preferential consideration. Their employment conditions and remuneration are based on the collective agreement TVöD-K in the currently valid version.