Whether a sports injury, accidental injury, bone fracture of the upper or lower extremity, the result of an injury or a wear-related illness - our team of experts at the Center for Special Joint and Trauma Surgery will be happy to advise you on injuries or illnesses of the shoulder, elbow, knee or ankle joint. After carefully analyzing your symptoms, we will create a treatment concept tailored to your individual needs. State-of-the-art surgical and treatment methods are used, taking into account the latest scientific findings. Thanks to the extensive experience of our specialists, you benefit from the highest level of routine and expertise.
If surgery is necessary, we use minimally invasive or arthroscopic procedures. Most joint injuries and diseases can be treated with extreme precision using arthroscopy. As a patient, you benefit not only from the smaller incision, but also from less pain, faster rehabilitation and a better functional result due to less scarring as a result of the tissue-sparing procedure.
Our primary goal is to preserve or restore joint function. We can also offer you joint-preserving procedures for incipient osteoarthritis.
If joint preservation is no longer possible, bone-saving endoprostheses that can be individually adapted to your needs are available.
- Meniscus suture, meniscus transplantation
- All cartilage therapy procedures including cartilage cell transplantation
- anterior cruciate ligament surgery (hamstring, quadriceps or patellar tendon transplant)
- posterior cruciate ligament surgery
- cruciate ligament revision operations
- Complex ligament stabilization (multi-ligament injuries)
- leg axis correction
- stabilization of the kneecap (MPFL plastic surgery, trochleoplasty, tuberosity replacement)
- Surgical stabilization of tibial plateau fractures, patella fractures and joint fractures of the femur
Private outpatient clinic
Phone +49 2351 945-2305
Fax +49 2351 945-2307
Phone +49 2351 945-2331
Fax +49 2351 945-2258
At all other times, you can call our Central Emergency Outpatient Clinic on +49 2351 945-0.