The Hellersen Sports Clinic is one of the leading specialist clinics for orthopedics, trauma surgery and sports medicine nationwide. Our service portfolio includes the treatment of orthopedic injuries and diseases, the implantation of endoprostheses and sports medicine. Plastic and aesthetic surgery and special pain medicine round out the clinic's spectrum.
Every year, we treat around 8,000 inpatients and 40,000 outpatients in our clinic. Our more than 400-strong #Team Hellersen stands for a high level of specialization and top performance.
- Conducting psychological intake interviews
- Preparation of psychopathological findings
- Psychological care of pain patients up to the point of discharge
- Crisis intervention
- Leading of group therapeutic offers, such as discussion groups or relaxation groups
- Biofeedback therapy
- Participation in multidisciplinary team meetings
- Integration into the multimodal therapy concept
- Completed or preferably advanced training as a psychological psychotherapist (already completed psychiatry year).
- Willingness to work closely in an interdisciplinary team consisting of physicians, psychotherapists, physiotherapists and nursing staff
- Very good computer skills
- Basic willingness to undergo further training
- Service-oriented way of working, ability to work in a team
- High degree of initiative, organizational skills and time flexibility
- No weekend or night duties
- An interesting and responsible task in a motivated and committed team in a constantly developing clinic
- Structured familiarization concepts
- Employee benefits such as discounts through our corporate benefits program or "Employees recruit employees".
- Offer of qualification and development opportunities
- Performance-oriented remuneration in accordance with TVöD-K and a company pension plan
- Free offers within the scope of the company health management as well as free use of the fitness room
We promote professional equality and the compatibility of family and career. In the case of equal suitability and qualifications, severely disabled applicants will be given preferential consideration. Their employment conditions and remuneration are based on the collective agreement TVöD-K in the currently valid version.