The Hellersen Sports Clinic is one of the leading specialist clinics for orthopedics, trauma surgery and sports medicine nationwide. Our service portfolio includes the treatment of orthopedic injuries and diseases, the implantation of endoprostheses and sports medicine. Plastic and aesthetic surgery and special pain medicine round out the clinic's spectrum.
Every year, we treat around 8,000 inpatients and 40,000 outpatients in our clinic. Our more than 400-strong #Team Hellersen stands for a high level of specialization and top performance.
- recognized qualification as a state-certified MTRA current expertise in radiation protection
- service-oriented patient care
- enjoy working in a team
- reliability and a strong sense of responsibility
- Open-mindedness, commitment and willingness to perform
- Pleasure in responsible work
- Confident handling of the PC
- Enthusiasm for new things
- permanent employment on a full or part-time basis
- an interesting and responsible position in a motivated and committed team in a constantly developing clinic
- Structured familiarization concepts
- Offer of qualification and development opportunities
- Employee benefits, such as discounts through our corporate benefits program or "Employees recruit employees".
- Performance-related compensation and a company pension plan
- Free offers within the scope of the company health management as well as free use of the fitness room
We promote professional equality and the compatibility of family and career. In the case of equal suitability and qualifications, severely disabled applicants will be given preferential consideration. Their employment conditions and remuneration are based on the collective agreement TVöD-K in the currently valid version.