The Hellersen Sports Clinic is one of the leading specialist clinics for orthopedics, trauma surgery and sports medicine nationwide. Our service portfolio includes the treatment of orthopedic injuries and diseases, the implantation of endoprostheses and sports medicine. Plastic and aesthetic surgery and special pain medicine round out the clinic's spectrum.
Every year, we treat around 8,000 inpatients and 40,000 outpatients in our clinic. Our more than 400-strong #Team Hellersen stands for a high level of specialization and top performance.
- Independent work in a friendly, professional and open-minded team
- Nursing care of patients before, during and after anesthesia
- Carrying out medical measures according to medical prescription
- Operation and care of the necessary technical equipment
- Professional execution of documentation and compliance with binding standards
- Independent implementation of appropriate and professional treatment care in the AWR
- You have completed professional training as a health and pediatric nurse or as an anesthesia technical assistant
- Ideally, you have completed further training as a specialist nurse in anesthesia/intensive care or have professional experience in anesthesia care, ideally with knowledge of pediatric anesthesia.
- You are characterized by a sense of responsibility, reliability as well as an independent and organized way of working
- Enjoy interdisciplinary work
- Ability to work in a team and to integrate
- Flexibility and readiness for action
- An interesting and long-term position in a motivated and committed team in a constantly developing clinic
- Structured familiarization concepts
- Employee benefits such as discounts through our corporate benefits program or "Employees recruit employees".
- Offers for qualification and development opportunities
- Performance-oriented remuneration in accordance with TVöD-K and a company pension plan
- Free offers within the scope of the company health management as well as free use of the fitness room
We promote professional equality and the compatibility of family and career. In the case of equal suitability and qualifications, severely disabled applicants will be given preferential consideration. Their employment conditions and remuneration are based on the collective agreement TVöD-K in the currently valid version.