The Hellersen Sports Clinic is one of the leading specialist clinics for orthopedics, trauma surgery and sports medicine nationwide. Our service portfolio includes the treatment of orthopedic injuries and diseases, the implantation of endoprostheses and sports medicine. Plastic and aesthetic surgery and special pain medicine round out the clinic's spectrum.
Every year, we treat around 8,000 inpatients and 40,000 outpatients in our clinic. Our more than 400-strong #Team Hellersen stands for a high level of specialization and top performance.
- Work experience in the cleaning industry desirable
- Experience in the operation of equipment and machines used in cleaning desirable
- Knowledge of proper handling of cleaning agents and chemicals
- High level of commitment, dedication and ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Initiative and ability to identify and complete necessary tasks without direct supervision
- Good knowledge of German
We promote professional equality for all genders and the compatibility of family and career. In the event of equal suitability and qualifications, severely disabled applicants will be given preferential consideration.
Their employment conditions and remuneration are based on the collective agreement for commercial employees in the cleaning industry in the currently valid version.